Hello, hello! Most of you probably don’t know me, so here’s a quick intro! I’m Azraa, the youngest of the Faizal sisters, and I’m finally entering the YA world. I’m fifteen years old, and I tend to read the endings of books before I decide if I’d like to read the whole thing. I love books, writing, and Assassin’s Creed.

I’d love to get to know you! Say hello in the comments! ♥

One of my favorite things about the internet is aesthetics. Particularly bookish aesthetics, because we get to feel the world through carefully curated photos. And because I love photography, I’m going to make this a little feature.

So! Every Friday, here on IceyBooks, I’m going to spotlight a book, theme, or event through aesthetics. I might throw in a few of my favorite quotes, my own photos, and other fun things. Who knows? You might even find your next read!

Are you excited? I HOPE YOU ARE!

For my first Friday Aesthetic, I’m spotlighting my favorite season of the year: Autumn!

“Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile.”
— William Cullen Bryant

It’s finally November, one of the prettiest months and sweater-weather time!

“It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die.”
— The Scorpio Races, Maggie Stiefvater

Ah, autumn, when the Earth heaves a sigh, and the fields fill with the bright gold and scarlet of the falling leaves.

Now I’m off to plan more aesthetics! If there’s anything you’d like to see, drop me a line in the comments!

Adieu, friends!
Azraa

Azraa

Azraa is a 15-year-old homeschooler and avid reader. When we say reader, we mean always-stuck-inside-a-book reader. It’s like a disease. But that’s a good thing, right?

RELATED POSTS

15 Comments

1. Reply

Brenda

November 3, 2017

Such beautiful fall colors and really like your quotes! Putting me in the mood for some spiced tea.

Azraa

Thank you!!

2. Reply

Rachel

November 3, 2017

Hi Azraa!!! It’s wonderful to “meet” you and I look forward to reading all your posts and looking at your pretties!

Azraa

Hi Rachel!! Nice to meet you, too! Thank you!! :D

3. Reply

Pili

November 3, 2017

Hello Azraa!! Such beautifully chosen & arranged images & very aptly chosen quotes!
    Are you planning to do books aesthetics? Because I’d love to see some Strange The Dreamer and Night of Cake & Puppets ones!

Azraa

November 3, 2017

Hi Pili!! Thank you!! I do plan on doing book aesthetics, and I’ll definitely do some for Strange the Dreamer and Night of Cake & Puppets!

4. Reply

Sakina

Assalamualaykum Azraa! ^-^

It’s lovely to have the honour of meeting the youngest of your beautiful clan ✨

Cannot wait to see more of your passionate work and am already loving the ideas you’ve brought forth! ✨

ps: aesthetic photos are such beautiful things but to have a collage of them is like walking amidst a dream ~

Azraa

November 3, 2017

Wa Alaikum Salaam, Sakina!! Thank you, it’s so awesome to meet you!! I can’t wait to do more aesthetics! :D

5. Reply

Rantig AtLeastITried

November 3, 2017

I’m so proud of you, Soster! Autumn is definitely my favourite season. I love the cold, crisp air, the lovely browns and reds (though it’s not common in my area) – AH! I love it so much.

Azraa

November 3, 2017

Ahahahah, thank you!! Autumn is definitely the best season!

6. Reply

Emilie

HEYYY AZZA IM SO PROUD OF U I LOVE THIS

Azraa

Emi!! Thank youuuu! <3

7. Reply

Jess

November 6, 2017

Your photos give me all the feels…

8. Reply

Carina Olsen

November 6, 2017

HI AZRAA :D YAY for starting to blog a lot. <3 You seem adorable :) And this post is so lovely. Can't wait to see more from you. Hugs. And ahhh, I aaalways read the endings first too ;) though this often means that I skip reading a book, because I didn't like the ending :p

Azraa

November 6, 2017

Hi Carina!! Thank youuu! Heh, I haven’t read quite a few books because I didn’t like the ending… :P